Tuesday 5 October 2010

Gingerbread couple




Just a quickie post today; it's a busy week, but I thought you might like to see the gingerbread men that K and I decorated at the weekend. K had the wonderful idea of decorating one to look like him, so I did one that looks like me (well, you can tell it's me due to the combination of cardigan and sparkly engagement ring!). K is in his running kit (and he does have yellow running shoes).

We did some other ones too to keep us company - I like the one with the chest hair best!


I just don't see how K is going to manage to eat me though!

6 comments:

  1. That is hilarious, Verity! LOVE the sparkly ring and also the red bikini top (bra?) on the green-haired lady.

    At least Ken can't bite your legs off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful - will you use this idea for your wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so nice and funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable! I always want to do cute decorations when I make gingerbread people, or cut-out cookies, but I screw up when I do them. I do not have a gift with frosting. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just loved these on facebook, and I'm so happy to see them again! You (and Ken) are very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a comment - I love to hear from people who read my blog.